I’m always running late with my holiday gifts. Every year, in about the second week of December, I promise that next year, finally, I will start thinking about gifts in November. (Some of you actually manage to think about gifts well before that, but I’m trying to ease myself into this).
This year, I’ve decided to curate a list for you of Knitcircus’ best gifts. Share this list with your loved ones, pick out something for your fellow fiber artists, or treat yourself to a much-needed tool or gadget. See our entire collection here for even more options.
- Ann Budd’s Stitch Gauge Ruler – Our bestselling tool, it’s a perfect stocking stuffer or little gifty for the knitter who doesn’t love counting those tiny stitches – oh, wait, that’s all of us!
- Knitcircus Sock Blockers – These lovely wooden blockers will show your socks at their best and are Instagram-ready! Available in small, medium, and large.
- Yarnit – it’s our favorite yarn holder, with a handy strap for hanging over your shoulder or around your neck. Globe available in clear and sparkle options.
- Soxyzz – a measuring tool that measures foot size when you stand on it or if you don’t have your recipient handy, you can easily convert their shoe size to foot length for perfectly fitting socks.
- Katrinkles earrings and buttons – These are my favorite earrings! Made of lightweight bamboo, with sterling silver ear wires, they feature 1 x 1 ribbing laser etched on their fronts. I’m already planning my next sweater around these buttons.
- Bags from Hopkins Studio – Made by Hopkins Studio in Chicago, these handmade, beautifully sewn bags will keep your knitting safe and sound with these point protectors, pouches and bags:
- Stella Lamps – with 3 different types of light (cool, warm and bright white) and 5 different brightness settings, these LED no-bulb lamps are the best handwork lighting we’ve ever used. Styles available: table, task and floor lamps.
- Knitcircus Kits – The Chromatic Cowl and Niela Cowl are two of our favorite projects. If you’re ordering for a gift before the holidays, order a ready-to-ship kit so that it arrives on time! Chromatic Cowl Kit:
- Knitcircus Swag – support your favorite yarn company with these indispensable tools emblazoned with our beautiful Strongwoman:
10. Gift Cards! The perfect gift for a knitter who wants to pick it out him/herself.
Good luck with your gift giving, and don’t forget to support Small Business Saturday on November 26th this year. Our studio store will be open that day, too, for those of you who live nearby.